Are you looking to start a fashion blog but don’t know where to begin? It is easy to start a blog, but the difficult part is to be successful and make money from it. In this article, we will show you how to start a fashion blog as well as share tips on how to make money from your fashion blog.
Why You Should Start a Fashion Blog?
If you are passionate about fashion and style, then you must have seen some top fashion bloggers and influencers on Instagram.
These fashion blogs not only provide a platform to the bloggers, but they also bring lots of opportunities their way. You will be surprised to discover the many ways fashion bloggers make money from their blogs.
According to Harper’s Bazaar, designers and top brands spend over a BILLION dollar each year advertising on Instagram alone.
Top 10 Fashion Blog Examples That Are Crushing it in 2018
Apart from money, a fashion blog allows you to express yourself in the most creative way. Here are some of the top fashion blog examples that you can follow for inspiration.
- We Wore What – (Danielle Bernstein)
- Sincerely Jules – (Julie Sariñana)
- The Blonde Salad – (Chiara Ferragni)
- Gal Meets Glam – (Julia Engel)
- Song of Style – (Aimee Song)
- Kayture – (Kristina Bazan)
- Wendy’s Lookbook – (Wendy Nguyen)
- Atlantic-Pacific – (Blair Eadie)
- The Chriselle Factor – (Chriselle Lim)
- Gary Pepper Girl – (Nicole Warne)
One thing you’ll notice about each of the top fashion blog examples above, is that they all have their own unique voice, personality, and taste in fashion. These fashion bloggers bring their own unique perspective to highlight their favorite products, merchandise, and brands.